On Appdome, you can upload iOS and Android apps and integrate the Gemalto SDK. This SDK can be combined without writing a single line of code!
Integrating Gemalto SDK into an app setup steps are listed below.
Steps for Fusing with Gemalto SDK in Appdome
- Go to the Appdome website. After entering the Security options you want to be associated with the app click Identity.
- Click 3rd Party SDK and select Gemalto Authentication and Secure Storage
- Next fill in the Gemalto App Name and Gemalto App Signature value. You will be able to obtain this App Signature value directly from Gemalto. They give out separate App Signature values for each app bundle ID.
- After this, you can Fuse, Brand, and Sign the app.
Once the Fusion completes, you can deploy and install the Fused app on mobile devices and start learning from the Gemalto console how each user behaves and confirms identities in a highly accurate manner.
Install the Gemalto Fused app on your mobile device
- You can install the app to your device through deploying it with EMM, MDM, email, iMazing, or ADB commands.
- When the installation is complete enable Bluetooth on the iOS and/or Android mobile device.
- Open the fused app on your mobile device.
- Next turn on the Gemalto card reader --> hold down the button until you see the blue light flickering fast.
- At this point, you will see that card reader pair up with your mobile device. It will ask you for a passcode.
- After entering this correct passcode the app will be properly set up for use.
Thanks for visiting the Appdome knowledge base! We hope Appdome is living up to our mission of simplifying your mobile integrations. For more information on Fusing you apps with Gemalto visit this helpful resource we wrote. If you don't already have an account, you can sign up for free. Happy Fusing!