Using Appdome, you can upload your iOS (.ipa) and Android (.apk) apps and select options to integrate the Gemalto SDK with your app. You can combine the Gemalto SDK without having to write a single line of code, prep the app or change any settings.
Once the Fusion is complete, you can deploy and install the fused app on mobile devices and start learning from the Gemalto console how each user behaves and confirm identities in a highly accurate manner.
The setup steps are listed below.
Steps for Fusing with Gemalto SDK in Appdome
- Go to the Appdome website and after entering required Security options to be associated with the fused app click Identity.
- Click 3rd Party SDK and select Gemalto Authentication and Secure Storage (2.1.1)
- Next fill in the App Signature value and verify the Gemalto AppID. You will be able to obtain this App Signature value directly from Gemalto. They give out separate App Signature values for each app bundle ID.
- After this you can Fuse and Sign the app.
Install the Gemalto Fused app on your mobile device
- You can install the app to your device through deploying it with EMM, MDM, email, iMazing, or ADB commands.
- When the installation is complete enable Bluetooth on the iOS and/or Android mobile device.
- Open the fused app on your mobile device.
- Next turn on the Gemalto card reader --> hold down the button until you see the blue light flickering fast.
- At this point you will see that card reader pair up with your mobile device. It will ask you for a passcode.
- After entering this correct passcode the app will be properly setup for use.
Thanks for visiting the Appdome knowledge base! We hope Appdome is living up to our mission of simplifying your mobile integrations. If you don't already have an account, you can sign up for free. Happy Fusing!