Please Fuse the Jabber app with all of the following needed Jabber settings.
From the Apple Developer Site https://developer.apple.com
Login to an enterprise or developer Apple account.
- Create an App ID by going to: Identifiers > App IDs
- Provide an App ID Description
- For the App ID Suffix, select Explicit App ID
- Enter a unique bundle ID that you will also configure for the app using Appdome
5. Enable all appropriate and required app services – You can enable all services, and Appdome will automatically ensure the correct services are applied during signing.
6. Review the settings. Note that PUSH notifications will still need to be configured.
7. Click Register
8. Select Identifiers > App IDs > <Your-New-AppID>
9. Click Edit
10. Go to Push Notifications and under Production SSL Certificate click Create Certificate
11. Follow the steps on a Mac to create the certificate signing request
12. Import the certificate signing request
13. Click Done
14. Then create a distribution provisioning profile as Ad Hoc or In House using this App ID
15. Download and Save – this provisioning file will be needed to sign the Fused Jabber App
16. On Appdome – when fusing with an SDK, you can customize the app settings
Enter the App Bundle ID matches the App ID created in the provisioning profile.
17. When signing the Jabber app after Fusion, ensure you sign with the P12 and Provisioning Profile with the matching App ID and Push Notifications enabled.