Below are the needed steps to take when Fusing Jabber for iOS. Follow the steps below with your Apple developer account then you can Fuse Jabber with all settings and features you'd like.
Prepare Jabber for iOS Fusion Steps
Go to the Apple Developer Site --> https://developer.apple.com
Login to an enterprise or developer Apple account.
- Create an App ID by going to Identifiers > App IDs
- Provide an App ID Description
- For the App ID Suffix, select Explicit App ID
- Enter a unique bundle ID that you will also configure for the app using Appdome
- Enable all appropriate and required app services – You can enable all services, and Appdome will automatically ensure the correct services are applied during a signing.
- Review the settings. Note that PUSH notifications will still need to be configured.
- Click Register
- Select Identifiers > App IDs > <Your-New-AppID>
- Click Edit
- Go to Push Notifications and under Production SSL Certificate click Create Certificate
- Follow the steps on a Mac to create the certificate signing request then Continue
- Import the certificate signing request and click Continue
- Click Done
- Then create a distribution provisioning profile as Ad Hoc or In-House using this App ID
- Download and Save – this provisioning file will be needed to sign the Fused Jabber App
- On Appdome – when fusing with an SDK, you can customize the app settings.
Enter the App Bundle ID matches the App ID created in the provisioning profile.
- When signing the Jabber app after Fusion, ensure you sign with the P12 and Provisioning Profile with the matching App ID and Push Notifications enabled.