Please Fuse the Jabber app with all of the following needed Jabber settings.
From the Apple Developer Site https://developer.apple.com
Login to an enterprise or developer Apple account.
- Create an App ID by going to: Identifiers > App IDs
- Provide an App ID Description
- For the App ID Suffix, select Explicit App ID
- Enter a unique bundle ID that you will also configure for the app using Appdome
- Enable all appropriate and required app services – You can enable all services, and Appdome will automatically ensure the correct services are applied during signing.
- Review the settings. Note that PUSH notifications will still need to be configured.
- Click Register
- Select Identifiers > App IDs > <Your-New-AppID>
- Click Edit
- Go to Push Notifications and under Production SSL Certificate click Create Certificate
- Follow the steps on a Mac to create the certificate signing request then Continue
- Import the certificate signing request and click Continue
- Click Done
- Then create a distribution provisioning profile as Ad Hoc or In-House using this App ID
- Download and Save – this provisioning file will be needed to sign the Fused Jabber App
- On Appdome – when fusing with an SDK, you can customize the app settings.
Enter the App Bundle ID matches the App ID created in the provisioning profile.
- When signing the Jabber app after Fusion, ensure you sign with the P12 and Provisioning Profile with the matching App ID and Push Notifications enabled.