This article covers how to use Good Control to distribute Appdome fused mobile applications fused with the Good SDK.
The following pre-requisite tasks need to be completed prior to distributing your application with Good Control:
- Your mobile application is fused with the Good SDK.
- Your mobile application is signed.
- You have a configured and accessible instance of Good Control.
Upload your Appdome fused application to Good Control
- Navigate to Good Control within your web browser.
- Go to "Manage Apps" and add click “Add App”.
- Choose "Custom" only and select “Next”.
- Once the app is uploaded, click "Add App".
Grant your user(s) access to your Appdome fused application
- Under Users and Groups tick the check-box next to your user, then choose "Edit User" in the "User Actions" drop-down menu.
- Choose the "APPS" tab and click on "Add More" next to “ENTITLED ENTERPTISE APPS”.
- Choose the apps you want your end-user(s) to have access to and select “OK”.
How to Generate an Access Key
- Under “Users and Groups” click the check-box for the user's check-box who needs the access key, then choose "Edit User" in the "User Actions" drop-down menu.
- Choose the "ACCESS KEYS" tab and select ""
- Once the access key is generated, the end-user will receive an email from Good Control containing the access key and the apps linked to their account.
Now your Appdome fused app is ready to be provisioned with Good Control. The next step is for the end-user to install the mobile app on their device via the Good Access App.
Install application via Good Access App
- Open Good Access on your mobile device and enter your Good Control password.
- Click the Good icon in the bottom right corner, then select “Appstore.”
- Click on the name of the app you want to install.
- Click "Install" / "Re-Install".
- Click “Install” on the popup menu.
Now your Appdome fused app is ready to use on your mobile device.
Thanks for visiting the Appdome knowledge base! We hope Appdome is living up to our mission of simplifying your mobile integrations. If you don't already have an account, you can sign up for free. Happy Fusing!
For more information on Appdome for BlackBerry please visit this resource.