Checklist for Successfully Fusing Mobile Apps with Appdome
Here are a few simple checks to make sure you have everything you need in order to use Appdome on the Appdome Platform.
To fuse an app
- Create an account or have an active account on the Appdome Platform
- Upload a mobile app binary: .ipa for iOS or .apk for Android
To install or test a fused app
- A mobile device running either
- iOS versions 8, 9, or 10
- Android versions 4.4.4 and up
- Sufficient capacity on the device to install the fused mobile app binary
To sign a fused app
- For Android, you need
- Valid Keystore
- Keystore password
- Key password
- Sign an Android app on the Appdome Platform
- For iOS, you need
- P12 file
- P12 password
- Provisioning profile
- Sign an iOS app on the Appdome Platform
To distribute a fused app
If you choose to distribute your app via a commercial app store, then you need an active account on the distribution platform of your choice (e.g., iOS AppStore, Google Play, or an enterprise app store).
Thanks for visiting the Appdome knowledge base! We hope Appdome is living up to our mission of simplifying your mobile integrations. If you don't already have an account, you can sign up for free. Happy fusing!