This article covers how to use Appaloosa to distribute Appdome fused mobile application fused with the Appaloosa SDK.
The following pre-requisite tasks need to be completed prior to distributing your application with Appaloosa:
- Your mobile application is Fused with the Appaloosa SDK.
- Your mobile application is signed.
- You have a configured and accessible instance of Appaloosa Store.
Upload your Appdome fused application to Appaloosa
- Navigate to Appaloosa within your web browser.
- Click on the "Applications" button, then select “Add Application”.
- Click "Native App" under iOS or Android depending on whether you have an IPA or APK file, to upload.
- Click "Choose File" and browse to your application file on your local filesystem, and click "Upload File". When the upload is completed, you will be presented with an application configuration screen.
- Click the appropriate checkbox for application user access under “Select Groups”.
Optionally, you may specify an application banner, catchphrase, category, and description, and upload application screenshots.
- Click “Publish”.
Now your Appdome fused app is ready to be provisioned with Appaloosa. The next step is for end-users to install the mobile app on their device via the Appaloosa Enterprise App Store.
Install application via Appaloosa Enterprise App Store App
- Open Appaloosa Enterprise App Store on your mobile device. Enter your Appaloosa username and password.
- Select on the name of the app you want to install.
- Click “Install” / “Update”
Now your Appdome fused app is ready to use on your mobile device.
Thanks for visiting the Appdome knowledge base! We hope Appdome is living up to our mission of simplifying your mobile integrations. If you don't already have an account, you can sign up for free. Happy Fusing!
For more information on Appdome for Appaloosa please visit this resource.